Keep it Simple to Build BIG
Keep things simple, understand, and then try to build BIG from those simple steps.
a Teacher, a Musician, a Producer, a Researcher.
Scopus Author ID: 23984962300
h-index: 8 i10 Index: 8 Citations All: 229
Total Research Publications: 65+
Music CDs: 12
DVD Projects: 5
Total Songs recorded: 300+
Total Videos produced: 70+
Teaches Software Engineering, Software Metrics, Software Testing, Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Object-Relational Data Modeling etc.
International Journals: 49
International Conferences: 15+
Founder & Director of Chordiels Music
Organized and performed in more than 75 concerts.
Composed 25+ songs.
Trinity College London Certfied Vocalist (tenor), Violinist, Keyboardist.
Software Engineering as a Service
Design and Development of Knowledgebase
ICD10 - Representation
PhD in Computer Science
Master of Computer Applications
Bachelor of Science
Certifications in Audio/Video Engineering
1. COVIT-2020 - An android mobile app and a web application are used to track the covid-19 infection rate and status of the students of VIT University. The app will give a prediction of the rate of growth among its students and faculty.
2. VITBOT – an android mobile app for the VIT students. It is a chatbot for all the students and faculty in the Institute. The app uses the corpus of VIT, and the corpus is translated to Conceptual Graph, and the searches are done on the CG using tress traversal algorithms. The usage efficiency is relatively good. The app is hosted in the Inclefs cloud.
3. InClefs-Music – A web-based software application to manage music schools and academy. The modules are: Managing students, faculty, class schedules, exams, attendance and finance. Admin of the school manages the complete information system. Students of the music school can login and find their updated status in terms of attendance, finance, class schedules, exam schedules. The website is live at www.inclefs.com
4. MeLITE – An Intranet Application for VIT University, Chennai (since 2014)All the internal business processes for faculty, staff, deans, provc, office, accounts, reports are automated and all necessary documents and details of each activity of the employee are captured. Performance Appraisal of the employees are done using these details and documents online. All these documents were reproduced for ABET, NAAC, and other accreditations of the University. This product aims at Digital Campus of VIT University. VIT Chennai campus is using this product.
5. Project Portfolio – ATool for managing capstone projects for VIT University (since 2015)Faculty, Project Coordinators, Panel members and program chairs will be able to effectively monitor students’ capstone projects. Timeline, everyday activity report, docs collection, project review and evaluation – all done online. SCSE, VIT is using this product.
6. Xamx – (Not yet deployed) An exclusive software product to conduct digital examination using a preloaded Exam App in a special tablet. They will view Question Papers and will write descriptive exams that are converted to text. Faculty can evaluate digitally and award marks next to the answers, and totaling done instantly. Results are ready on the go. No second or third evaluation needed. Under progress/construction